Okay, okay, so it's been a while since I've been here. I wasn't sure what to put in a blog - so I didn't put anything! I have since decided that that's not the way to do it! I've had a few local shows in libraries and community centers and also displayed my work at the inaugural Eden Prairie Art Crawl last September. All went well and I've had good experiences.
Lately, I've been working on building referrals for my Wedding and Portrait business, and in my spare time, I've been shoring up my atg images Facebook page. Come visit and become a fan! I'm running a special right now in honor of May being National Photography Month - $50 family portraits (up to 4 people/$10 for each additional person) if booked by May 30th! Come and join me - let's make it a photographic party!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment